Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ready for bed

This was actually yesterday - didn't think about grabbing the other camera when I uploaded earlier


I'm sure she was thinking, yes I'm dressed for bed, but it's not happening!

OK - maybe if I eat I'll sleep (which did work, until I laid her down)


Ready for bed in her "princess" jammies from Uncle Matty



Dressed and ready for bed...but as you can tell by her little peepers, someone wasn't tired, only Mommy was! Peyton Sakura stayed up with Daddy while Mommy went to sleep.








Goodnight from Roppongi Hills, Tokyo, Japan.





3 comments:

jill and ryan said...

hi guys! LOVE all the new pics of Peyton! she is such a cutie! i can't wait to squeeze those adorable cheeks!

Mom said...

Mommy still looked tired this morning... Good thing Daddy is a night owl ! I am counting the minutes till I get to hold our baby..although time is ticking, It seems to go slowly these days !
Love to my 3,
Sakuras' Gramma

Cyn said...

I, too, am LOVING all the new pictures!! Peyton looks so sweet and sounds like a really easy going baby! I'm so happy for all of you!