Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A girl's best friend...a trusty companion!


Just a few pictures of Peyton hanging out with her buddy - Yancha Bozu.

Really 'hanging' with Yancha...she had been on her Boppy and rolled over to get closer to Yancha



This week (especially) Peyton has been noticing Yancha (he is always beside her) and trying to 'get' him. Luckily he is pretty gentle, and even when she pulls his hair, he just "cries" a little - he doesn't try and bite her.



And reached him......


I always take her hand and "pet" Yancha (or Wrigley, whichever is close) and tell her "gentle", hoping that she is gentle with them - I don't want them to be afraid of her, and I don't want her unintentionally pulling their hair...right now I'm sure she doesn't understand - but hopefully she does when it counts.
He is a Jack Russell so we weren't too sure how he would react, afterall he is the one that chases my niece and nephews around the pool, and when they jump in he "bites" at their butt and pulls their pants down....
I think he's trying to "save the world" and that is his way of doing it - LOL!



Later in the day in her Bouncy chair watching Baby Mozart with her friend by her side

Then her binkie was more interesting....notice she had her beads ON her arm...so fashionable! LOL!

Then her binkie was on her tummy .... waiting for the next round of inspections.....

5 comments:

Samantha said...

What a cutie! That is sweet that her dog is always hanging out with her!

jill and ryan said...

ahaha I love the baby & doggy pics! So silly :)

cpayne1997 said...

Oh that is so sweet! I know that they both love each other very much!

Misty Clark said...

So cute! Sakura sure loves her little Yancha. I love it!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

That is precious. I heard they are protective of a baby. They seem to like her and glad everyone is getting along. We have cats, but are considering a dog too.