Monday, April 13, 2009

Peyton's 1st Easter

Chicks Rule!

Happy Easter

Peyton celebrated her first Easter in California with Bachan and Jichan. The weather was perfect so we went outside for a few pictures, and then we joined Dean's cousin Greg and his son Freddie for dinner at Chevy's (I know, not traditional Easter dinner - but YUMMY!) *I will update this post when the batteries from that camera charge*.



Here is our little Princess all dressed up for Easter (and looking cute I think!), with her Easter bucket - I could not find a basket that I loved...so she got a bucket - I'm still looking for next year though! Her adorable little green bunny came all the way home from Japan - we found it and I loved it and knew she needed it for her first Easter :)

Happy Easter everyone!


4 comments:

cpayne1997 said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing! Love you guys.

Misty Clark said...

What a doll! I love everything about her. Looks like she had a very happy Easter.

Carol Liebst said...

Waaay cute pics of the Princess!

demetrisfamily said...

Princess P looked absolutely adorable in her Easter dress! Her green bunny from Japan is awfully cute too!