Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun with Mommy at the Park

After a busy morning of running errands in and out of the car, Sakura's LEAST favorite thing to do, and NO nap to speak of - I figured I'd treat Sakura to some park time. I worried that she might be SO tired that she didn't really enjoy it, but boy was I wrong - she promptly fell fast asleep when we got in the car to come home.

Sakura to Mommy "Mommy, I ♥ to swing!"

"Push me higher"

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"I see some kids!"

Over by the pond

"Thanks for bring me to the park Mommy"...

3 comments:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

What a beautiful park and a gorgeous girl having loads of fun!

xenacat1 said...

Love the joy on her face in the swing pictures. If only we could keep that in ourselves for the rest of our lives.

Misty Clark said...

She looks pretty happy there at the park. What a fun activity for her after such a long day. What a little cutie!