Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

This picture was taken a week ago by an amazing photographer and friend, Kim Garcia. We had gotten together to celebrate Kim's birthday with a few friends and Kim took a picture of each of us with our kiddos, I love this picture so I saved it to share on Mother's Day - I hope that everyone can see the love in me for my special girl. Sakura is the best present and biggest gift anyone could ever give me. I always wanted to be a Mom, more than a wife, more than anything else ever...Dean was an added bonus - being his wife and Sakura's Mom makes my life more full than I could have ever imagined.

Mother's Day will always be my favorite day of the year - a day to celebrate everything I ever dreamed of and finally have - my precious baby girl!


The two most special people in my life, my hubby and my daughter!

We say "Thanks" for Sakura! Many many many thanks to God, Airi and Yuki, Taz and Lesley, along with everyone else that prayed for our miracle, and believed in my dream!


Mommy and Sakura chan

Daddy, Mommy, Sakura and Grandma and Papa shared the weekend together,
and our traditional brunch at The Garden

After lunch we stopped for a few memorable photos

My Sweet Family ~
all I ever wished for and more!!!!

Grandma, Mommy and Sakura

At the end of the day, what makes this day the best is just having my special girl by my side and being able to call her my daughter, seeing this face when I wake up and when I go to sleep is the biggest and best gift - there is NOTHING better than that!

3 comments:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I love every picture. The one of you Sakura that Kim took is a prize. You see the love and mother daughter bond shine through in both your eyes. You are both beautiful inside and out. The Daddy and Sakura picture is so cute. Love your family photos too.

Samantha said...

Glad you enjoyed your special day. Yes, the picture does show how much you love your baby girl. As do all the others!

xenacat1 said...

I love that picture of you and Sakura. My favorite part? Her toothy smile. Mostly gum with those couple of teeth on top and bottom. Adorable.