Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rice Cereal....




First bite!


Today was our first try at eating from a spoon...and eating something other than formula - time for a little Rice Cereal!

Mommy what are you giving me?



And then smearing on my face? Am I supposed to eat this stuff or wear it?




Not so bad.....


I don't think much really was ingested, but Peyton certainly didn't dislike it or spit it out, she just kind of watched us and felt it.



I still think I prefer Lily over Rice Cereal...



2 comments:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I was thinking about you after the post with the chips and if you tried cereal. As long as she didn't dislike it, I call it a success! I can't wait until next month when we can give Seth some "real" food. It is exciting. Glad it went well. She looks very happy and that is what counts.

jill and ryan said...

I don't think that little face could get ANY cuter!