Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Baby

Hands are Y-U-M-M-Y!

Daddy is F-U-N-N-Y!

I did my weekly visit to work yesterday and when we were leaving Heather was chatting with Peyton and she was cracking up *she had been very stingy with smiles (with Heather), but I think maybe made up for it with laughing and laughing. Then it was time to say Goodbye to Zack, while he was chatting with Peyton she again laughed and laughed - it was SO cute.

Unfortunately I didn't have the camera with me to capture all of the giggles she was giving when we left, but last night Dean had just finished exercising, Peyton was freshly bathed and ready for bed...and was still in a great mood, laughing at Daddy, so I grabbed the camera!

I love my Daddy!

2 comments:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

How sweet! Love those BIG smiles. Seth gives that kind of crooked smile with one eye squinted too. So adorable! Nothing warms your heart like daddy's and their daughters.

Isn't the first sound of your child laughing the best sound in the world?

Misty Clark said...

You sweet Sakura has such a beautiful and warm smile. You can't help but smile yourself when you see that cute little face.