Friday, January 7, 2011

Wee Wee Wee ....

While we were eating dinner the Geico commercial came on with the little pig saying "wee wee wee" - and it caught Sakura's attention - she turned to watch it. When it was over I said to her "That little piggy said Wee Wee Wee all the way home" - I was QUITE surprised when she repeated that back to me, and she kept saying it - probably because her Dad and I kept laughing. Sakura is a toddler of few words (she says MANY things, but not in sentences) - not that she can't say them, but because she has been a baby that basically masters things before you even figure out that she has been paying attention, this is no different. Soon after she was repeating the Wee Wee Wee .... the way home, she was pointing at her cup which had elephants. She asked me what it was by pointing and saying 'that' - I said elephant...she'd point to the next and repeat 'that' and I would repeat elephant...then I said "one" and she said "two".....

No comments: