Friday, January 29, 2010

Big Girl

Today was a busy day...running around, lunch with Katie and unfortunately a trip to the Doctor for Sakura's H1N1 booster (they FINALLY got more in). Sakura took it all in stride, she didn't cry for even a second and was such a big girl.
When we got home I tried to take a picture of her chubby thigh since the nurse commented thank goodness for chubby thighs, she didn't even feel it. But Sakura was busy dancing, so I tried catching her dancing on video, again she wasn't having that either, but I did manage to catch her doing a couple other cute things :)
My Mom has been teaching her "How old are you?" in anticipation of her birthday this week.
She must not have sensed that I had the camera in my hand because she normally doesn't cooperate :)

2 comments:

Misty Clark said...

That is the cutest thing ever! So smart too! I love those chubby legs too. Hopefully she won't loose them too quickly when she's walking full time :)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

That is precious. Children do not want to cooperate for the camera. I love that "1." So cute and smart.