Happy 11 months to my little Sakura chan!
It's hard to believe it, but today Sakura turned 11 months old, our baby is growing up WAY too fast, but we are enjoying every single minute.
- At 11 months we FINALLY found a food that she doesn't like - of all things pineapple! We were at Mimi's this past weekend and Sakura now eats just about everything we eat (minus the no-no's that the Dr. told us about until after she is 1 year old), and when Daddy shared his pineapple, Sakura CRIED! Guess that means that she didn't like it!
- She is still standing and walking around things, but not yet walking on her own.
- She has 4 teeth and it looks like two more will emerge any day!
- She has a few new words - YaYa for Yancha Bozu and Ruff, Ruff, Ruff (I've GOT to get this on video, she cracks us up with the expression she makes when she says this!) - instead of saying just a nice sweet "MaMa" she hollers "MOM" when she wants something, it doesn't matter if I'm sitting right beside her I think she figures if she hollers she'll get immediate attention?
- She does Patty-Cake and claps for "Yay Sakura"
- Waves HI and Bye-Bye
- LOVES to be 'walked' holding on to your hands and walking like a big girl
- "Holds" things in her mouth so her hands are free to crawl, walk, or do whatever else she might want to do...just like Kumi!
- She has started "dancing" or "bouncing" when she listens to something she likes on TV
- HATES bibs!
Walking like a big girl with her friend coming along.
For Sakura's 1st birthday next month we will be headed to Disneyland to celebrate!
The Happiest Place on Earth with the little girl that has made us the Happiest People on Earth!