Friday, November 27, 2009

Time to see Santa

We decided to take Sakura chan to see Santa Clause since we were with Grandma and knew that she would want to go experience this with us....







Let's go and see Santa Clause!


Hmmmm, I don't know who you are, but I'm okay here with you.....





Ummm, how long do I have to stay with this guy?
Enough pictures already!

I'm DONE - I was a good girl for about 2 million pictures, but enough is enough...

Sakura was very good sitting with Santa, but she definitely figured out that he wasn't "family" and wanted us.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Love her velvet pants. So pretty! Looks like it went well though!

Misty Clark said...

Soooooo cute! I love all the pictures but my favourite is the last one. he he he! :) Sakura is so good to sit with Santa like that. Maybe she can teach Kumi how not to be a stinker when visiting Santa.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

What a beauty! Everyone has a first picture crying with Santa. It is obligatory! You are lucky she sat with him at all. I don't know if Seth will, but Savannah has already said she won't take a picture with Santa this year. Oh well!