Wednesday, March 9, 2011

C is for ....

A couple of weeks ago we were laying in bed and there was a comb on the headboard that I had set there after combing Sakura's hair...well Sakura spotted it and asked what that was (which she does all the time now, even if she knows something she'll ask) so I replied comb...
she asked again and I responded again "comb" then I made the sound
"c" "c" "c" to which my daughter replied ... (ready?)





"CUPCAKE!".

Her Daddy and I had a good laugh - I responded that's right Sakura c is for cupcake

(isn't this an cute cupcake? I took this picture when we were at Disneyland a few weeks ago)!

1 comment:

Misty Clark said...

What a smart little girl! C is for Cupcake! :) Maybe she was thinking of those super cute HK and cherry blossom cupcakes from her party.