Sunday, February 4, 2018

SURPRISE .... it's us ... Sakura turns 9

OK OK OK it's been FOREVER but if you ever come looking for us, SURPRISE - Mommy is posting a few pictures.


Where does the time go ... Sakura needed to do a "Timeline" for school and I'm really regretting not keeping this blog up to date, so I am HOPING in my spare time to get on here and update at least an event for each year we've missed (might take me a little while to get through it but I sure miss having all of these things in one place).


SO here she is our BIG (LOL) 9 year old girl! 





She chose a Glow Dance Party for her birthday, we celebrated a day early since we had guests traveling (Auntie Misty and Kumi came - YAY!) which is why the film strip as Feb 3, 2018 vs. her actual birthdate on it.  Daddy and I never dreamed a Glow party would be SO much work, but in the end it was allllll worth it, it was amazing, and she enjoyed every single second of it.  We hired a DJ, so the girls danced the entire time. 







No comments: